Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Just tasks

I found eSnips. Now I can listen to wonderful music of my choice while writing. And change the selection at will. (I hope it is pleasant for you , too) The little jukebox is at the bottom of the page and you can click on a different song OR shut it off if you want to.

A new (I don't have yet) variety of tomatoes starts was given to me. So the new beds in the greenhouse have transplants. Another was seeded with carrots. And 3 others are being prepared.



Plans are in the making to learn to make jam. My mother-in-law will be here to teach me in a few weeks. I have strawberries I froze after picking and blueberries to freeze just for this.

And I think I am going to go pick some flowers for bouquets. They need to be picked anyway. The more I pick the more they bloom. Isn't that wonderful!


No comments: