Sunday, August 26, 2007

Faith

I awaken in the morning nowadays more thankful than normal. That state of thankfulness fills me. The snow is not here yet, the flowers are still in bloom, the crisp morning air greets my cheeks and the sun is making its way.

Even though:

  • Winter is coming
  • The season of tourists (read cashflow) is waning
  • The bio-deisel room needs insulating
  • The generator needs purchasing and installing
  • Much more oil is needed for winter warmth in the greenhouse
  • 4 more beds need completion
  • Composted manure needs purchasing
  • Garlic needs planting
  • And there is so much more than this

So, when I awaken in the morning, anxiety in my chest (the gardens and the greenhouse are our livlihood) and I step out on the porch it is very well critical that I remember this 1 thing:

The Absolute Ultimate Designer of ALL has taken care of me

For 37 years.

Why would He suddenly stop?

.................

The sun, the crisp morning air, the birds singing good morning,

Do they question their Creator?

No comments: